Hey everyone! Wow I haven’t been on here in forever. . . I needed a break from blogging so that I could focus on school, work, and enjoying the last of my junior year. And I was just getting kind of tired of it. But I have some product reviews that I have been needing to post for wayy too long, so I am back to do those!
Back when I was having all of my sinus/candida/allergy issues, I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Immunophen, which is liquid Pine Cone extract.
Yeah, I drank this stuff. And yeah, it tastes about as good as you would expect pine cone extract to taste.
But according to Immunophen’s website, pine cone extract offers some pretty impressive health benefits:
(Taken from the Immunophen Site)
- Immunophen™ contains Ligna-Plex™ an all-natural botanical extract derived from organic Scotch pine cones designed to build and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Immunophen™ balances and boosts your immune system so your body can better defend itself against colds, flu, viruses and bacteria
- Pine cone extract has been documented in many scientific studies to have anti-viral, anti-tumour and anti-bacterial properties
- Immunophen™ is an advanced immune stimulant that contains Ligna-Plex™ a botanical pine cone extract shown by independent university research scientists to boost the immune system to fight illness and disease.
- 100 mg of IMMUNOPHEN™ can be safely taken daily to help lower allergy symptoms and inflammation while improving your immune response to yeast, mold and much more…
I’ll try to post again soon with some other reviews/updates on my life. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
*this review was solely my opinion; I was not compensated for it